View from Federal Hill Park

View from Federal Hill Park
The fantastic skyline as seen from just down the street.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Back again...

After taking a bit of a hiatus from blogging, I am now back. The last few months have been ludicrously busy. Despite the rise in gas prices over the summer, it appears that many of you are still traveling. Good thing too, since a recent New York Times article said that vacationing is medically good for you and helps your overall health. We all need a bit or relaxation and to treat ourselves to some time to have fun.

Thankfully many of you understand this and have been traveling no matter what because you agree with me...you are worth it. You have earned some well deserved rest and some time to explore, recharge your batteries and and forget the trials and tribulations of every day life.

Here you can see just how busy we have been. This is a photo of slices of champagne strawberry and cream cheese stuffed bread awaiting their egg, cinnamon and cardamom bath before becoming french toast. I know, very low carb...LOL. All of those slices were made for just one breakfast. I admit it, I had a slice myself and it was mighty tasty.

We just updated our fall events schedule..check it out and plan a getaway for one of my favorite times of year.

Hope all is well with each and every one of you.


No comments:

Blog Archive